All keys on my site are install keys. They will expire after 30 days for Microsoft Office and 180 days for Microsoft Windows . So I think you needn’t report DMCA to me .
Some keys I get from internet or Microsoft :
To use the keys listed here (which are GVLKs), you must first have a KMS host running in your deployment. If you haven’t already configured a KMS host, see Deploy KMS Activation for steps to set one up.
Then I use KMS server to activate Microsoft product. Microsoft allows it. So my content is legal.
If you want to report DMCA , please send email to me: [email protected]
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
1. Provide evidence of that you are the only owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also use a valid email address from actual developer site.
3. You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including is hosted or currently have working downloadable link.
4. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, or the law.
5. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
6. Must be signed by the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Please allow 1~5 business/working days for an email response. Finally, we will send the result of handling to you in the form of email.
Most of the times, after removing the post or link, we will reply you with an email to report the action result, and make a determination of the results.